Wish listPlease send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to donate supplies or other items on our wishlist.
- Cat and kitten food is always needed. A Home for Every Stray and local caregivers feed feral cat colonies regularly to keep them healthy and to keep them from wandering to other locations where they may be in danger or not be wanted.
- We desperately need a large collapsible dog kennel (not a carrier) that we can use to temporarily house cats that have been relocated.
- Kitty condo or a cat tree
- Clean towels and blankets are always needed.
- Cat supplies such as kitty litter, litter boxes, new toys, bedding, break-away safety collars in all sizes, pet carriers, etc.
- A playpen for kittens.
- Baby gates (the ones you can put in a doorway to prevent toddlers from leaving the room) are especially needed.
- Humane traps
- Heavy bowls
If you have something you think we can use please send us an email!
How Donations Are SpentBecause A Home for Every Stray is a not-for-profit, 100% volunteer-based local organization every penny of your donation goes to help homeless animals in your community. AHES relies solely on donations from individuals like you to pay for everything from food to veterinary care.
If you wish to make a donation by mail please send us an email so we can provide you with a mailing address. To keep costs low we do not have an office or a shelter. Instead we use foster homes where cats and kittens can be socialized and receive more attention and personal care then they ever could while living in a shelter.
What can $25 do? Twenty-five dollars can go a long way toward helping homeless and abandoned animals. Your donation of $25 is equivalent to 50 pounds of cat food or one spay/neuter surgery plus a full round of vaccinations. Thank you!
What can $50 do? Fifty dollars is equivalent to 100 pounds of cat food or two spay/neuter surgeries plus a full round of vaccinations for two cats. Every penny you donate goes directly toward helping homeless and abandoned animals in the east bay. Thank you!
Donate Another Amount
Use this button to donate an amount of your choice. No matter how big or how small your donation is, every penny goes toward helping animals in your community and is greatly needed and appreciated. Thank you.